On-Campus Advertising Regulations
- All signage is permitted to hang for a maximum of two weeks prior to the event.
- All advertisements must be in English.
- All signage must be removed immediately after event is completed.
- No nude or pornographic images are permitted.
- No obscene language will be permitted.
Banners may be hung to advertise an upcoming event, promote an organization, recruit membership, etc. Banners should be at least 48 inches (4ft), but no wider the 120 inches (10ft), and no longer than 48 inches (4ft). Banners should have grommets and be able to be secured with zip ties, rope or string. Tape is not permitted. Banner space is available on the mezzanine overlooking the lobby and on both the north and south terraces.
Flyers can be posted on the bulletin board next to the Ask Lafitte Information Desk. Flyers should be no larger than 8 ½ inches x 11 inches. Flyers are approved at the Ask Lafitte Information Desk and are posted by a UC staff member.
An easel may be requested at the Ask Lafitte front desk to accommodate a poster advertisement. Posters should be on foam board so they stay on the easel.
A frame signage is permitted on both the exterior north and south patios. Approval should be obtained at the Ask Lafitte Information Desk.