Apply to UNO
We can’t wait to get started!
We’re excited that you want to join our community of determined and talented degree-seekers! And we’re more than ready to give you the preparation you’ll need to launch a career that’s right for you. Our only question is: Are you ready? If you are, then apply now and let’s begin your future.
Supplemental Items & More Information
Immediately after you apply, you should feel completely energized and optimistic. After all, you’re on your way! But there are still things you’ll need to send us:
- Your official test scores. IELTS scores may be sent via mail. All other scores (ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL) should be reported electronically by the testing agency.
- Your official transcripts. Send us transcripts from each and every institution you have attended. International students may also need to submit certified English translations of your transcripts.
- The Application Fee. If you did not pay the application fee when you submitted your application or have been contacted by our staff regarding an unsuccessful payment, you can re-submit the payment information here.
Make sure you also:
- Read up on our Residency Requirements. This is where you can find out about our on-campus residency requirements and exemptions. All the necessary paperwork is there.
- Check your admission status. If you've already started the application process, log in to view your status, submit extra materials, and complete your application.