Optical Profiler – ContourGT- K0, Bruker
Optical profiler is a versatile instrument for three-dimensional imaging of surfaces. It uses optical interferometry principle to measure the height of the surface features with the resolution better than 0.1 nm. Vision-64 Analysis Software allows creating 3-dimensional images of large areas of the samples in a short period of time and measuring cross-sectional profiles and determining the surface roughness. This optical method is contactless and can be used for material, which are not completely transparent. The instrument can also be used in dilatometry measurements.
Specifications and capabilities of Contour GT-KO
- Vertical resolution <0.01nm, RMS repeatability 0.01 nm, lateral resolution 0.38 µm
- Maximum scan size 10 mm, sample stage 150 mm.
- Maximum sample height 100 mm
- Maximum scan speed 47μm/sec
- Sample reflectivity 0.05%-100%
- Interchangeable zoom and interferometry lenses
- Optical metrology: patented dual-LED illumination
- Vision64 Analysis Software on Windows 7 64-bit OS
- Software has stitching function to merge multiple measurements.
- System is mounted on 30”x30” anti-vibration table.
Rates will be based on an hourly or per sample basis and will be decided after consultation with the customer.
Hourly rates for instrument use
Assisted Use: $20/hr.*
Consumables charged at cost.