Facilities and Resources
The AMRI research laboratories are located in the Science Building at the University of New Orleans, where it occupies more than 10,000 square feet of office and laboratory space, including a 640 square foot Class 100 Clean Room, and has available an inventory of more than $9.5 million of specialized materials research instrumentation to carry out its research programs.
The majority of our research is conducted at our AMRI facilities by scientists and post-doctoral researchers who are developing and working on their research programs. Some components of the research are conducted in the laboratories of the participating universities, who are part of a research consortium established by AMRI through its research projects.
Click on the links below to see details about our facilities.
- Structural Characterization
- Sensor and Device Characterization
- Materials Synthesis
- Nanofabrication of Materials
- Patterning and Writing
- Nanoscale Component Fabrication
- Sensor Chip Assembly and Fabrication
- Transport Property Measurement for Sensor Chips
- Modeling and Simulation
- Nanodevice Processing Laboratory
- Equipment and Other Resources