Join us in France
OUR 2019 PROGRAM IS FULL, BUT PLEASE VISIT US IN SEPTEMBER FOR 2020 DATES!
Now in its 37th year, UNO’s Glories of France program has allowed over 1,200 students to call the south of France home for 5 weeks each summer. Making the decision to study abroad in Montpellier next summer is one of the best ways to utilize your time as a college student. Getting to earn college credit while you experience true French cultural immersion in the idyllic setting of the south of France is sure to give you an unforgettable summer! Fast facts about the program:
- Students spend 5 weeks studying in the south of France
- Classes are held Mon-Thurs, weekends are free for exploring France or the rest of Europe!
- Classes are taught in English, so no foreign language skills are required
- The program includes a weekend excursion to Paris, as well as weekly field trips
- Students can earn 6 credit hours
- UNO and non-UNO students are encouraged to apply!
2019 Program Dates: July 1st- August 2nd
Request info. on next year's program here.