Workplace Wellness Program
Workplace Wellness Program kick-off; Wednesday, January 10th from 11:30-1:00. Stop by the Rec Center to find out more about the programs being offered, walk-in-wednesday, and track your fitness weigh-in.
Discounted membership rates - See RIS Membership page for new rates.
Faculty/Staff Intramural Volleyball - to sign-up please visit the Intramural and Club sports page.
Workplace Wellness Corner (WWC)
Visit the WWC in the Rec Center for monthly handouts and recipes.
1st Wednesday of the month UNO Faculty/Staff can use the Rec Center at no charge. Dates: 1/3, 2/7, 3/7, 4/4, 5/2.
Must show your UNO Faculty/Staff ID at front desk to enter.
will be available in the WWC for you to track your workouts.
Track Your Fitness
Once every 3 months we will offer weigh-in sessions: weight, body fat test, hip & waist measurements, and blood pressure.
Walk the Louisiana Festivals
Be the first to walk the distance between designated Louisiana festivals.
- National Stalking Month – RAD workshop offered by UNOPD.
- Track Your Fitness Weigh-in – Jan 10th 11:30-1:00
- Faculty/Staff volleyball begins Tuesday, January 16th.
- America Heart Month – CPR & AED training
- National Nutrition Month – nutrition lectures.
- National Donate Life Month – LOPA speaker & sign-up to be an organ donor
- Sexual Assault Awareness & Prevention Month – RAD workshop offered by UNOPD.
- Track Your Fitness weigh-in – April 4th 11:30-1:00
- Mental Health Month – Lecture on stress and anxiety
- National Physical Fitness & Sports Month