Professor Cromartie has taught at the University of Florida, Virginia Commonwealth University, and in Innsbruck, Austria, as well as at UNO. In addition to her university experience, she served four years as Senior Staff Consultant in Economics, specializing in legislation affecting commercial regulation, for the Commonwealth of Virginia’s joint executive and legislative Commission on State Governmental Management. She has also provided consulting services to various corporations and to federal agencies including the U.S. Department of Energy, and the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Strategic Marketing Management (MBA)
- Marketing Foundations for Managers (MBA)
- Seminar in Negotiation (MBA)
- Marketing Strategy (Undergraduate Capstone)
- Legal Aspects of Marketing
- Principles of Marketing.