Policies and Procedures
Internal Management Directives (IMD's)
An IMD is a policy statement and/or procedure established by a division or unit relating solely to the internal management and administration of that division or unit. These are authorized under AP-OP 01.1.
- IMD 85.001 F&A Rate
- IMD 85.002 F&A Return
- IMD 85.003 PI Eligibility
- IMD 85.006 Institutional Total Salary
Administrative Policies (AP)
Administrative policies establish and codify official administrative policies implementing the rules and regulations governing the university. University employees should be familiar with administrative policies since that is the framework upon which all departmental policies and procedures are based upon.
The AP's are located within the Office of the President's website under Administrative Policies.
UNO Compliance Committees
- Compliance Office - responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of compliance program
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Human and Animal Subjects
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)