The University of New Orleans provides students, faculty and staff with Information Technologies (IT) to support learning, discovery and service. Use of UNO IT resources is a privilege, not a right, and abuses of UNO IT Directives and/or university policies may result in the loss of privileges.
Use of the University of New Orleans IT resources is limited to UNO faculty, staff, currently enrolled students, alumni and authorized guests.
- Information Technology General Use Directive
- Acceptable Use Policy for Information Technology (pdf)
- Technology Resource Guidelines, Recommendations and Directive
- Computer Lab Directive
- Computer Purchasing Directive
- Copyright Infringement Directive
- Employee Account Termination Directive
- ResNet Acceptable Use Directive