Adobe Connect Requirements
- A reliable internet connection; we recommend a direct connection rather than a wireless one.
- A headset (you can use your built-in speakers and microphone, but you might experience feedback and ambient noise.)
- A camera, either built-in or USB.
Browser and Plug-in Requirements
- Your browser and system should be up to date. Download the current Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser.
- We recommend that you keep your browser up to date with the latest version of Adobe Flash® Player. Download the latest Flash Player - be sure to deselect the option to include McAfee Security Scan software offer.
- You might be prompted to install the Adobe Connect Add-in after an Adobe Connect update or if you use screen sharing, application sharing, or file sharing for the first time. The current Add-in can be downloaded here, under "Meeting Add-ins for Adobe Connect 9."
- Scroll further down the same page to download the desktop version of Adobe Connect 9 if you are a host and want to use more advanced features than the online program provides. Email the Office of Instructional Design for further information on this option.