The CRM Administrator/Data Analyst will be responsible for overall management and maintenance of a Salesforce CRM system inclusive of data flow management, reporting and analysis to support a workforce development organization.
This position will be the driver in architecting, designing, developing, deploying, and administering Salesforce at the University of New Orleans.
Deliver rapid resolution to business challenges and technical issues. Work with users across campus to provide scalable, long-term solutions by leveraging the features, functions, and best practices of the platform.
Provide administration tasks including creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email alerts and communications, data management, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards, tasks and events.
Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, analytic snapshots and reports, including development of custom reports and dashboards. Will require development of validation rules and custom workflow and approval processes.
Ensure our Salesforce data integrity, working to consistently clean data through audit processes and issue resolution.
Partner with functional users to develop data analysis tools, including reports and dashboards, to support daily college operations and planning.
Recommend, implement, test, deploy and train end users on configuration improvements.
Collaborate with users to identify best practices and develop system enhancements/functionality, and provide day-to-day project management for application-related initiatives; execute those ideas from start to finish.
Develop and maintain training materials and documentation for users, as well as train new users and assure adoption of best practices by existing users.
Continuously work to establish consistency across users.
Develop technical solutions, integrate supporting technologies and manage the solution life cycle.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields. A person with equivalent work experience will be considered with any undergraduate degree.
• Certified Salesforce Administrator
• At least two years of work experience in Designing, Developing and Architecting Enterprise Software on the Salesforce platform
• A proven track record of successfully building and supporting enterprise CRM web applications.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
• Established leadership skills with a team-player mentality required
• Independent problem-solving skills
• Multitasking expertise, with the ability to work concurrently on several projects with specific instructions that may differ from project to project
• Recognize key design, implementation, and process issues and proactively craft solutions
• Excellent interpersonal skills and skilled in working within teams and in supporting numerous system users
• Ability to produce effective written materials, organize resources and establish priorities
• Ability to translate university organizational needs into functional user interface on Salesforce platform and create necessary solutions as needs evolve
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
• Experience implementing and deploying Salesforce in a University setting
• Familiarity with Informatica Cloud ETL
• Advanced Salesforce Administrator certification
• SalesForce integration experience using ETL and custom web services
• Advanced degree
Position will remain open until filled. To assure full consideration, applications should be received by June 22, 2019.