What Do I Need to Attach to My Travel Voucher?
- The approved authorization to travel form pertaining to your specific reimbursement request
- If you stayed in a hotel, attach your hotel receipts (if you're claiming a conference rate, attach proof that it was the conference/overflow hotel).
- If you attended a conference, you must show documentation of conference travel - a brochure or other document showing dates and location of event will fulfill this requirement.
- If you flew, attach:
- Short's Travel Management itinerary, which shows your flight times and dates.
- Short's Travel Management receipt, which shows the invoice number and amount.
- If you drove your own car, then attach either:
- Mapquest printouts, which document the miles you drove.
- Beginning and ending Odometer readings.
- If you rented a car, then attach the rental car closeout receipt.
- Suburb documentation. Mapquest printout showing distance is required in order to claim suburb inclusion.
- If you traveled internationally, attach documentation of currency exchange rates for each expense incurred in a foreign currency. If you received a travel advance, and if the advance was greater than the amount you spent on the Travel Voucher, then Pay the Bursar the difference upon return, and attach the receipt to the Travel Voucher.
- Other receipts: taxi receipts, parking receipts, etc.
If an original detailed receipt for any of these items cannot be obtained, (example: pre-ordered internet lodging), the same criteria must be fulfilled using other documents. (for example: an e-mail order confirmation showing room rate details plus a document showing payment.)