Student Learning Outcomes
College of Science
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
Graduating mathematics majors will be able to:
- Analyze and solve basic problems requiring analytical skills.
- Analyze and solve fundamental problems requiring abstract analytical skills.
- Apply mathematical knowledge to other areas of science and engineering.
- Analyze and solve basic problems requiring statistical knowledge.
- Communicate knowledge through written work.
- Communicate knowledge through oral work.
Advising: Jairo Santanilla, firstname.lastname@example.org
The degree requirements for mathematics provide an overview of courses required to complete the degree program. The program is designed to provide a sound preparation for graduate study as well as prepare students for careers in business, government, industry, and teaching.