Graduate Sections of the AFI Workshops are listed as FTA 5090-5092 Special Topics in Film and Theatre.
Undergraduate Sections of the AFI Workshops are listed as FTA 4090-4092 Special Topics in Film and Theatre.
Two weeks before course registration begins, notices are posted in the FTA Department announcing the workshops being offered that semester. One week before course registration, students may email the teacher of record, Danny Retz (email@example.com), and ask for permission to register for a workshop.
The request must include:
- student's UNO ID number
- student's UNO email address
- a working phone number for the student
- name(s) of the workshop for which student wishes to register
Once permission is given, a student has a deadline by which to register for the workshops. If not registered by the deadline, the permission to register is withdrawn. A student who misses the deadline to register may reapply for permission to register. If openings are available, permission may be reinstated.
Topics for Fall 2017 Workshops
- FTA 4090/5090 (1 cr.hr.) Screenwriting Date: Oct. 21-22
- FTA 4092/5092 (1 cr.hr.) Directing, Date: Nov. 11-12
- Note: A maximum total number of 6 hours may be earned from
the entire Special Topics group, 4090-92, 4093-95,
and 5090-5092, 5093-5095.
Dates for the Fall 2017 Workshops have been confirmed.