How to Apply
- At least 3.0 GPA in graduate and undergraduate coursework. Applicants who have an undergraduate GPA between 2.5 and 3.0 may be considered for probationary admission on a case-by-case basis, which will include a review of their last 60 hours of coursework and GRE scores.
- GRE score 300 in the verbal and quantitative sections.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, or a related applied science. Students without an engineering degree must complete a core foundation of general engineering courses.
- International students can demonstrate English proficiency with a TOEFL score of 79, IELTS 6.5, or PTE 58.
Submit an Application
- Apply to the University at apply.uno.edu.
- Request your transcripts be sent to UNO. Instructions here.
- Have GRE scores submitted to UNO (school code 6379)
Once all materials are received, application is considered complete and released to the department for review.