Executive Track MBA Open House
Join faculty and alumni for an Executive Track MBA Open House meet & greet event on Wednesday June 26, from 6:00pm – 8:00pm in the Kirschman Hall building, room 307 on the University of New Orleans campus. This is a great opportunity to get all of your questions answered & applications submitted prior to the upcoming enrollment deadline. Pizza and refreshments will be served. There is no cost to attend but reservations are required. While not required to attend the event, if you bring a copy of your transcripts (can be unofficial copy), we can review your application on the spot.
Real Learning. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.
Are you a working professional or recent college graduate looking to further your education? The University of New Orleans MBA & Healthcare Programs has a program for you. The Masters of Business Administration and Masters of Science in Healthcare Management programs are offered in two tracks: executive and traditional. The executive track program offers a hybrid program that can be completed in 16 months and combines the convenience of online learning with on-site classes held on the weekends. The traditional track program offers classes during the weekday evenings and students can initiate classes any semester on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Masters of Business Administration – Traditional track (MBA)
- Masters of Business Administration – Executive track (EMBA)
- Master of Science in Health Care Management – Traditional track (MS-HCM)
- Master of Science in Health Care Management – Executive track (EMS-HCM)
- An Unmatched Faculty
- Full-Time & Part-Time MBA & Healthcare Management Degree Programs
- Students with Diverse Academic and Professional Backgrounds
Join One Of Our Programs Today
Use the Contact Us form on this page to request detailed information.
The University of New Orleans MBA & Healthcare Programs
307 Kirschman Hall
2000 Lakeshore Dr.
New Orleans, LA 70148