Hospitality and tourism is one of the fastest growing industries nationwide. In the city of New Orleans, it’s a way of life. From world-class hotels to Mardi Gras, one of the largest festivals on earth, opportunities exist here like nowhere else.
Since our founding 40 years ago, the Lester E. Kabacoff School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Administration has built extensive business and alumni networks, connecting you to opportunities for career advancement.
What Can You Do with an M.S. Degree in Hospitality?
- Hotel oversight from concierge services to executive management of the guest experience
- Conference and events management for trade shows, corporate meetings, conventions, weddings, and other high-level events
- Culinary arts production and restaurant management
Why Hospitality & Tourism at UNO?
- More than 95% of our graduates place in their jobs after program completion
- Complete your degree in 18 -24 months for the traditional or 12 months for the Executive Online
- Advance in a growing field with experienced mentors
- Online and on-campus options available to fit your needs and schedule
- State-of-the-art research facilities and collaborations at the city and state level in tourism research